What are the best scholarships for those who have completed SSLC with 94 in State board exams?

Want to apply for scholarships after scoring 94 in SSLC? Check out the expert responses below to know the list of scholarships you are eligible to apply for.

I have completed my SSLC in a State board with 94 marks. What are some best scholarships I can apply for?
  • #142503
    There is a scholarship scheme by our PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Scheme 2016. THE Prime Minister will give Scholarship to 10th and 12th passed students for higher education Chhatravriti Narendra Modi scholarship Yojana 2016 total amount paid Rupees 10,000 to 25,000 per semester or annual. This scheme is also named as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Scholarships . Main Eligibility to get PM's Scholarship Scheme 2016 you should have good marks more than 75% and 85% marks in 10th or 12th to get Engineering and management courses for Girls and Boys both and special scholarship
    Document Required: A School-leaving certificate, Identity card issued by the college, Family / Parent's Income Certificate below 2 Lakh , A write-up on justification for getting scholarship (in not more than 300 words) and Mark-sheet of last passed.