• Category: Medical Jobs

Which is better among CBSE and State Board for Medical Assistant career?

Planning a allied medical career like that of a medical assistant? Confused about which 12th board is better? On this Ask Expert page find suggestions from experts.

I have just passed my 10th from State Board but now I am confused about which Board I should take for 11 and 12 standard. My my aim is to become a doctor.
    Is State Board syllabus and CBSE syllabus similar? What if I opt for State Board? Would that be a disadvantage or a wrong decision?
    The CBSE colleges in my city are way too far. So l may have travelling problems. But State Board colleges are very near.
  • #142849
    I think CBSE would be a better choice because the course and test pattern in CBSE board have some higher level than that of the state board and of course you will have to prepare for competitive exams. The test pattern of CBSE helps in tackling with these competitive exams, so my opinion is to choose CBSE board rather than State board.