• Category: Doctors

Heavily suffering from ring worm

Are you suffering from ringworm? Looking out for medical advice? Check this page for advice from medical experts.

I am suffering from ring worm in chest, hand joints and top most parts of my legs.
    It is itching and seems like blackish colour of skin.
    I am from a poor family. Can you advice some medicine for curing ringworm?
  • #142780
    Ringworms can be treated easily with anti-fungal creams. First, wash the affected area, then dry yourself. Now apply the cream.
    Moisture increases the infection.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• #142782
    For now immediately visit any government hospital. Ringworm mostly causes due to staying in cozy , dirty places.
    There are some powder and creams which pharmacist can give but still prefer to visit doctor. Don't spend without doctor's confirmation on medicines. Wear clean cloths, sox and shoes. Keep body clean and sleep in clean bed. Bottom line is wash all your cloths immediately and make home clean. Avoid walking bare feet in wet areas.
    Do not itch those rings and it will grow and most important your nails will transfer those to other parts of body.
    Wash hands periodically. Don't worry , public hospitals don't cost more than 5 Rs. so that much you can spend. If no choice then visit private hospital , I assume based on your situation doctor will surly reduce visiting fees.

• #142975
    First pay a visit to a dermatologist working in a Govt. hospital or Govt. clinic. Follow the medication prescribed by him/her. Maintain general hygiene (Please remember that ringworm is caused by living in dirty places and is aggravated by moisture). If possible, start taking neem leaves and bitter gourd (karela) in your food.