• Category: Computers

How to increase visitors to my YouTube Channel?

Interested in increasing hits on a Youtube channel? Searching for methods to do so? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I have started a YouTube channel for the students of science and mathematics. I will teach them the basic rules of mathematics and different topics of science. I have posted five videos there but I have not received many visitors?
    This is the link of my YouTube channel.
    Let me know the ways through which I can be able to increase visitors at my YouTube channel. Let me also suggest some tips to improve this channel.
  • #142777
    All you have to do is market your youtube video links. You will automatically get subscribers.
    1. Post your youtube videos links in social media like facebook , twitter, whatsapp.
    2. Videos gets searched based on keywords so be unique on it. Think as visitor perspective and give good label to video.
    3. Include AdSense advertisement in your video if you have AdSense approved. There might be possible to prefer your video than others if you have AdSense ads flashing.
    4. Post your video links in your websites, blogs, forums etc. If you don't have then create website. Most web hosting site provide basic site free.
    5. Promote your videos through mouth publicity during talks with friends , colleagues and families. Share your links and grow network.

• #142788
    I just checked your channel from your link above. Here are some of my suggestions.

1. Add a good channel cover at the top.
    2. Use channel specific profile picture.
    3. Use thumbnails for your videos.
    4. Promote your channel videos in study related forums. e.g. You have videos in maths. So find math related forum or community and share it.
    5. Get some social media traffic. Say twitter and Facebook. That traffic definitely helps with the monetization.
    6. Promote your videos through facebook groups, whatsapp groups. Make sure to share link and not video itself.

These are channel specific tips for you. In case if you want to work further. i suggest opening a blog and posting videos in it. That way you will continue to get views.

• #142809
    Try to use the best searchable and relevant keywords for the video upon uploading to YouTube.

Make sure the video has enough information plus reasonable quality which visitors can stay for a long duration and get the ample info.

Promoting those videos in few social networking sites like Google Plus and Twitter etc. might help you.

You may also promote those videos in a right way and it shall not be like a SPAM way which you might face an issue.

Try to create a separate account on social networking sites just to mention the URL of such videos (with some duration gap) and possibly fans/ subscribers might increase in the future.

You can also show those videos on your own (relevant) posts or article somewhere or on your blog to enrich them.

Some of the important points are already given by the members above, so, I am avoiding it here.

• #142810
    For increasing visitors on your youtube channel, you must keep forwarding the link of your videos to social networking sites. Just keep posting videos on your youtube channel and use proper keywords. For attracting viewers towards your videos, Make sure the content you have posted is interesting, informative, engaging and entertaining. If a viewer watches your video full-length youtube will rank your video. Identify your audience target and write your script based off of their understanding. Add lines at the end of the video( click on this link, subscribe to my channel, etc).

• #143512
    Whenever you upload the video on YouTube, ensure you create a KILLER THUMBNAIL image with text. Add a proper and detailed description with previous video URL links, Twitter profile link, Google+ link, Facebook follow links, WhatsApp chat number.

I upload tutorial videos like bypassing Lock screen and how TOS. if they are unable to get through or unsuccessful then they will directly follow you on twitter or contact you on WhatsApp.

Connect you Twitter bootstrap and allow automatic share whenever you upload videos. Most of the subscribers, and viewers comes from out side YouTube so you need to be active in social medias like twitter and Google+.

You can also try alternative methods like Traffup, AddMeFast, and etc sites that offers free subscribers on the go by exchanging them.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• #144942
    So, you have a Youtube channel and you have uploaded some videos but you are not getting many views. Actually you have completed the first two steps but you forget the most important step here. You forget to promote your channel. Even if you have the world's best content, no one will watch it like it does not even exist if you will not promote it.
    Social media is a good platform to promote your Youtube channel. Share the link of your channel and videos on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp. You can also make a small promotional video clip of your videos and can share it in different groups on Whatsapp and Facebook. And don't forget to include the link of the full video. if some one watches it and find it interesting then he will visit your channel to watch the full video.
    You can also participate in different forums on various educational site and there you can share the link of your channel or videos.
    You can start a free giveaway program. This is also a good method for increasing the number of visitors on your channel.
    The most important thing. Content is the king so always upload videos with good visual output and clear sound. If your videos are of good quality then your channel will gain popularity in no time.

• #145705

I have begun a YouTube station for the understudies of science and arithmetic. I will show them the essential principles of arithmetic and distinctive points of science. Coursework Services I have posted five recordings there however I have not gotten numerous guests

• #145930

As of late, YouTube included a couple of highlights that enable clients to cooperate more with recordings, notwithstanding when the recordings are implanted on other web properties, for example, your blog. To exploit this refresh, include a little realistic over your inserted recordings that instructs individuals precisely when viewing. Coursework UK

• #145970
    It's a very common and good Question. First of all, You need to have patience because it's a continuous process to grow your channel. It's not an easy to take more view in stating days of your channel. Some useful tips I want to share with you.
    1- Upload regular videos on your channel here mean of regular that is proper time to time.
    2- Share your link where, most of the people seen.
    3- Make a Quality based video
    4- Use proper sequence on your video.
    5- The best thing is that you told your friends verbally.
    6- Finally I say to You Don't Loose hope "Try and Try You will be Success at last."