• Category: Professional Courses

Aeronautical Engineering Entrance Exam

Aspiring to make a career in Aeronautical branch? Looking out for how to do so and its future? Here, on this Ask Expert page read the guidance provided by Experts.

I have got 95% for my plus one bio science group and am awaiting the 12th result. I am pretty damn sure that I can crack the entrance exams even though I haven't prepared for it.
    I would like to go for Aeronautical Engineering.
    How can I get admission in some college in South India?? can you provide details and fee structure?
  • #142862
    You have multiple queries in this question. You can apply to state level joint entrance test. And using that score you can apply to specific south states in India. For this you can also use the JEE- mains and JEE advanced test score. Some universities don't have any issues with that. However if you are aiming for aeronautical engineering, then you have to look at the specific state and then look at the criteria they have for the entrance and admission. You can prepare yourself that way. Also your percentage seems good enough for you to apply to BITS and other campus, so you may want to try JEE mains and JEE advanced. Also for your last query, fee structure varies from one university to another. So you have to look at that part.

• #142934
    Aeronautical - engineering is a prestigious branch and it prepares the aspirants with all the valuable inputs related to that streams in the colleges mentioned below-
    1) Amrita Institute of Technology and Science - Tamilnadu.
    2) IIT Chennai.
    3) Lovely Professional University.
    4) Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
    5) Nationa Institute of Technology, Calicut.
    6) Nehru College of Aeoronautical & Applied Science, Coimbatore.
    Since you are interested to persue in South India, I did not mention BIITS Pilani, IIT Delhi, IIT Mumbai etc for your perusal in the same stream.
    You have to fill up the application - form of the Institutes as stated above and you have to qualify the written and oral tests of these institutes. IIT chennai is a reputed Institute and to secure admission in this Institute, you have to qualify both IIT main and IIT advanced. You may make an attempt for this Institute for your bright prospects in your service - career.