• Category: IT jobs

How to get into IT job in Bangalore?

Wondering how to make a career in IT? Searching for advice online? Check out this page for response to your query.

I am hopeful that you will be able to guide me. I have completed my B.E(ECE) in 2013. I want to switch my career into IT sector. Currently I am working in sales profile while earlier I was doing a BPO job.
    I have started learning HTML and SQL online. I would be glad if you could suggest me a technology in which I can get trained and land a good job.
  • #144048
    As you are currently in BPO sales job, so it quite late to try for hardcore IT job. You can do some certificate course in programming languages like java, .NET etc. which are currently in trend. then you can sit for different off campus job interviews in Bangalore. You can upload your updated CV in different online job sites like naukri.com, monster.com etc. for a better exposure. Hope the advice you help a lot.

• #144719
    I would tell you that learn any technology that you like. The most number of jobs are in Java.This is because it is a language which is language which can make applications, websites, applets, games and many more.
    Today there are many frameworks of java which are in high demand like Spring Hibernate, Twitter Bootstrap etc.
    UI components of java will also help you get a good job.