• Category: Central Government

Regarding NOC from one government job for another government job

Planning to change a government job? Wondering if NOC is necessary? Here, on this Ask Expert page you can check out resolution to your dilemma.

I have been working as Junior Engineer in Jharkhand state government for 1 year. I have applied for SSC CGL 2017 but have not mentioned about my government job in the application form.
    If I am selected in SSC CGL do I need NOC if I am going to resign later.
    How will SSC department come to know about my present job which I have not mentioned?
  • #142935
    It is a risk to hide things. Both are government jobs, You should not take any risk. Actually when you have applied, your application might have gone through proper channel. however that is not done. Now you can't hide certain facts. It is better you take a no objection from your preset employer You will be safe if you take the relieving letter.

You better inform your boss and tell him that I have applied for this job, got selected , I want to join. Please relieve me from this job. You can submit your resignation letter. They will do the needful.

• #142940
    It appear this thread is an inadvertent a duplication.
    I have given my suggestion in the other question thread.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.