• Category: Nutrition

Which grapes are good those seed or seedless ?

Interested in comparing with seeds and seedless grapes? Searching for information online? Find responses from experts on this page.

There are two many varieties of grapes in the market. But if you distinguish based on seed and seedless, then which one would you prefer and why?
    Personally I like with seed grapes more sweet and taste. There are green, black and red verities as per colour of grapes but ones with seed in black colour most sweetest. Is there difference in them at all based on with seed and seedless?
  • #143030
    For eating fresh straight, the seedless variety is convenient as you need not spit the seeds every time. The seed variety is suitable for juice making as there is a provision in the juicer which removes the seeds. If you are using the ordinary mixer grinder then you may have to use a good filter to remove the crushed seed remains from the juice.

There are green and black varieties in both .

• #143061
    In the society, there was a habit of setting aside of ladies those who are issueless (having no child) as not fit for good thing. similarly, the seedless are not treated as good as they are inertia in nature. We as a common man can understand that the seedless cannot be used for rebirth, they are not good one to health, they are hybrid. We ourselves can test this, a normal tomato and hybrid tomato can be tested by seeding the seeds of both. the normal tomato seeds will grow but the hybrid one will not grow. For taste the hybrid may be better but the original is good always.

• #143071
    I personally like seedless grapes though very few variety of seed grapes are better in taste. However, most of the seedless varieties of grapes are the best in taste, either they are black or green, whether they are smaller in size or a long one.

The black long grapes with seedless are helpful for blood purification and it doesn't mean other varieties doesn't have any health potential but this is something extra ordinary.

Hafeezur Rahman
    ISC Editor – Jobs

• #143271
    With the growing trend of seedless fruits and vegetables it has become important to realize if they are really healthy.
    Seeded Grapes are unquestionably more advantageous. Seedless grapes are to a sense experimentally made. Farmers take cuttings, treat the cuttings with hormones and after that plant it.
    It is not developed from seeds.
    Along these grapevines are then clones of the vine from which they were cut.
    The seeds don't shape a harder shell.
    Whether genetically modified foods are safe is still a dilemma as, all processed foods contain genetic modified contents.

• #143795

Seeded organic grapes, possibly the highlight of my week was finding these at the grocery store. I was so excited to see them there, however I noticed some other shoppers were not as pumped. My experience with purchasing seeded grapes is that they preserve better and taste better than the seedless ones. This is another one of those moments where I believe my body is trying to speak to me or some sort of intuition is kicking in.

It is argued that seedless fruits are inferior because they are sterile.Without the seeds they have lost their reproductive capacity and are less alive. I unintentionally said in the grocery store explaining to someone why I prefer the seeded grapes, seedless grapes are like the womb being removed. In the raw/living community most foodies view seedless grapes as not being truly raw.

Grape seeds contain oligomeric proanthrocyanadin complexes, are powerful antioxidants, in addition to other nutrients such as vitamin-E, flavonoids and linoleic acids. Flavonoids are believed to lower the risk of heart disease by lowering ones "bad" cholesterol levels.