Information on getting admission in college

Aspiring to get into medical college? Searching for information online? Find advice from experts on this page.

I have recently given NEET 2017 exam. I have calculated my marks and I found that my score was 313. Can I get admission in a private medical college. I belong to UR category. I live in New Delhi and belong to Odisha. My parents can afford private medical collage. So its my query that about how can i be selected?
  • #145386
    As you have recently given NEET 2017 exam. You have calculated your marks and you found that your score was 313. Yes you get admission in a private medical college. You belong to UR category and live in New Delhi and belong to Odisha. Your parents can afford private medical collage.

The Department of Health and Family Welfare, government of India, and Medical Council of India have clarified that "attempts made by candidates for AIPMT/NEET prior to 2017 will not be counted. Domicile students of different states who have done their schooling from another state are eligible for admission in state medical colleges if they are ranked in the all-India merit list.As you have from Orissa you get medical seat their easily if you have delhi domicile you can get also admission in private medical college there.You have to wait for the counseling dates and criteria.