• Category: Professional Courses

Doubts regarding university credit transfer scheme and UGC recognition

Have a query regarding university credit transfer scheme? Wondering if BTech program credits can be transferred to another university? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I am from Kerala. I would like to know whether NEFTU Arunachal Pradesh is recognised by UGC and do they transfer credit for BTech course? Can I join BTech there? Whether their certificates are original? Is credit transfer scheme approved by Indian Government?
  • #145371
    You are from Kerala and like to know whether NEFTU Arunachal Pradesh is recognised by UGC and do they transfer credit for BTech course. Yes NEFTU Arunachal Pradesh is recognised by UGC and do they transfer credit for BTech course. Ye you join BTech there. Their certificates are original.Yes credit transfer scheme approved by Indian Government.In a move that could significantly enhance the mobility and choice of students, central universities across India have agreed to create an inter-university credit transfer system.