• Category: Professional Courses

Query about value of MBA through distance education of Annamalai University abroad

Have a query about opting for MBA distance? Searching for resolution to your queries on the web? Here, on this page you can check out responses from experts.

I am a Graduate(B.com -Commerce). Does MBA course (distance education offered by Annamalai University has value in other countries? I am a working women. I need to upgrade my educational qualification.
  • #143124
    No. It may not add much value to you Even top MNCs of India are also not recognizing this MBA suitable. In India small companies may recognize this. So foreign Universities and companies may not accept this degree.

• #143127
    Thanku u sir for replying.

• #143136
    Distance education courses are not considered for GPA credits abroad. So if you are planning for higher studies then they may not be of use. However some distance education courses are considered for both work and the higher education. It depends on the abroad university that you are applying for. Some may work with it and some may not work with that. As distance education in India is only considered for work among indian companies not even MNCs would consider them.

• #143153
    No, for working purpose, your MBA degree may not be of much help in abroad. But the knowledge which you acquired during your study would definitely help in your work in related field. For example, I personally apply various HR tools learnt during MBA, in my office (although in a very limited way), and I have been immensely benefited. Moreover, by detailed knowledge of group dynamics has helped me to successfully motivate and control my subordinates. In private sector, you would be able to get more flexibility to apply what you have learnt.