• Category: Finance and Banking Jobs

Can I give exam if I have entered wrong name in DSSSB exam form

Have a query about filling DSSSB exam form? Searching for a resolution on the web? Check out this page for responses from experts to your queries.

I have entered wrong name in DSSSB exam form which issued in 2013. Now the have issued notification for exam in coming month. What should I do now?? Will I be able to give exam?Can this issue be resolved by providing affidavit indicating the genuine name in the exam?
  • #143164
    Frankly speaking, you filled up the form in 2013. You did not make any attempt to correct the mistake for four long years. Then how do you expect that you would be able to get it corrected now, when the admit card for the examination has been dispatched? It depends upon the centre supervisor. If there is minor mistake in your name and if there is no photo mismatch, then the supervisor may allow you to appear in the examination using his/her discretionary power. But you have to keep your fingers crossed.

Please give proper importance and respect to the procedure. Don't expect appointment letter from Government with such half-hearted, casual approach. Sorry, if I have hurt you, but bitter truth must be stated.