• Category: Networking

Can we post same video in two different languages seperately in youtube?

Wants suggestion from our experts about uploading same video in two languages in YouTube. Check here to know what they say.

I have made a video in my mother tounge and posted in my YouTube channel. I want to post the same video with English voice over in YouTube. My doubt is whether it is allowed to post the same video in different languages or it is taken as copy written. I request experts to give suggestion on this matter.
  • #143359
    You can do that. However make sure to add few more different video intro at the beginning of the new video as the YouTubes copy protection may have issues with same video being uploaded. You can upload in different language as long as the intro of the video is slightly changed so as to avoid content ID triggers. If you try to upload simply by changing voice file inside same video then YouTube's content id triggers. And it may affect the upload as it denies the rest of the uploaded file. So you can't post same video twice, even by changing the audio file.

• #143363

As a YouTube creator, you must be a copyright owner in order to post any content in creator studio.

If you want one video with different languages, you must include a subtitle or an audio extracted from sound creator for license issue.

However, you can upload videos in different languages that is up to you. If you check out one of the channel Genisys Creator, you will get some more ideas regarding for the same.

They have two titles with same headings but added Hindi and English at the beginning or End which ever is suitable if the title isn't too long, include at the end or if title is long then include at the beginning.

Along with this, when you completed uploads, visit the creator studio> videos>edit. You will have to copy the English link and paste it to Hindi video link and paste the Hindi video link to English. This way, viewers will be able to view their preferences version.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!