Need information process to get into media in London

Interested to join the Media in UK and check out here how to go about and the formalities required for it.

I am a BA in English literature graduate from South India.I would like to get into media in London.For what post can I focus on and what are the qualities should be within me to get into the industry?
  • #143334
    I would request the editor to shift this thread to the ask experts section so that the member can get the right information and suggestions which he sought.

• #143335
    Yes. This thread can be shifted to ask experts section so that experts who knows about this subject will give their suggestions and the author can see the suggestion and do the needful. All the best to the author for achieving the goal in mind.

• #143336
    This thread is being shifted to the Ask Expert section.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• #143395
    As per my knowledge qualifications range in size and type, can be academic, vocational or skills-related, and are grouped together into different levels of difficulty. In England, Wales and Northern Ireland, qualifications are divided into Higher Education qualifications, which are on the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) and are awarded by bodies with degree awarding powers, and Regulated qualifications, which are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and are accredited by Ofqual in England, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment in Northern Ireland and Qualifications Wales in Wales. In Scotland, qualifications are divided into Higher Education qualifications, Scottish Qualifications Authority qualifications and Scottish Vocational Qualifications/Modern Apprenticeships, all of which are on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF). Scottish Higher Education Qualifications are on both the SCQF and the FHEQ