• Category: Computers

How can I make the flowchart as done in this article?

I was going through various articles today. I have come across a brilliant article, the link of which is given below:-

Beginners Guide to Mutual Funds

In this article, the author has provided a beautiful and useful flowchart depicting mutual fund process flow.

I would like to know the necessary html command to prepare such flowchart. As I have barest minimum knowledge of computer and computer commands, I expect detailed and elaborate guidance from knowledgable Members.
  • #143477
    This looks like an image. Why don't you post it as a comment in that article, so that the author herself can explain.
    Anyway, thanks for bringing up such good article, this is a good one to read.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• #143482
    Microsoft Visio and Pencil are two programs that can create some good flow chart for you. There are also SmartDraw which has more options for you. I have used Dia for most flowcharts we create in the office. If you are looking for free programs then - Dia, Pencil and Graffy are three options. If you are looking for paid programs then you have Visio, smartdraw and Coreldraw. That can make some good flowcharts for you. All of the programs mentioned in this answer are easy to learn and takes few minutes for you to quickly create a flowchart.

• #143504
    Partha, that article has images. In paint ( If you have windows operating system just search for MS PAINT) you can add textbox inside geometric shapes and diagrams. Alternately you can use third part art softwares which allows enhanced features like artweaver,paint.net,gimp etc.

• #143612
    The other members have already told about the applications available for making flowcharts.

Now I want to add one thing that if you do not want the hassles of downloading these apications and using thereafter then there is one more option that is use the online applications in the cloud which are quite powerful and you need not to download them.

There are many such offering for free use and one of them with which I came across is -

https://www.lucidchart.com/pages/examples/flowchart_software

You can consider it as an option to desktop programs.

• #144414
    hello, Partha. These flow charts have not made by using any HTML command or any special tool. These are the simple image of flow chart attached to the article. You can make such type of flow chart using Ms Word. Ms Word provides various tools and objects to create flow chart like the box, pencil tool, eraser tool, text box. You can make any kind of flow chart using Ms Word with barely any previous knowledge. You can start with playing in MsWord with different shapes and the text box. You can drag them, resize them, rotate them and achieve the desired output. Go ahead and have some fun with Ms word.

• #144603
    1) Partha in Microsoft word you can use shapes and generate a flowchart.You can thereafter take a screenshot of the same and insert it into any document.
    2) In MS Paint as well you can use the same shapes and save the file as .jpeg or .png and then use it in any document.