• Category: Government

How to rectify the error made in the application form

Have a query about filling SSC CGL exam form? Wondering what to do if there is a mistake in the form? On this Ask expert page you can check out responses to resolve your query.

While I was applying for staff selection commission exam(C CGL exam) 2017, I made an error in the form.
    While filling I wrote my education qualification as BTech instead of BE by mistake. It was not intentional buy it was just a human error.
    Is there any solution for this problem at the time of documents verification?.
    Can you suggest a way to solve this problem?
  • #143462
    Mr. Ravikumar, you might have posted this question in ask expert section. Many may give some sort of suggestion to you. But what I feel is the mistake done by you is not really a big mistake. BE and B.Tech are treated on par for all practical purposes. If there is no other mistake in your application you can show your certificate at the time of Document verification.
    If you want you can send letter to staff selection commission saying that you have written B.Tech by mistake instead of writing BE and attach a copy of your certificate immediately. Send it under certificate of posting or Registered post. It will be OK then.

• #144889

It is to be maintained that the applications are to be maintained without mistakes .But if you do that you can rectify the errors through

1.By requesting the manager or the others for re correction.
    2.By writing a letter to the certain director requesting for re correction.
    If there is no other mistake in your application you can show your certificate at the time of Document verification.