Best MCA colleges affiliated under JECA.

Planning to study MCA? Searching for details of colleges in West Bengal? You can read responses from experts here and resolve your query.

I want a list of the best MCA colleges under WB JECA as I had applied for JECA 2017. I got 51 Rank (General) and I'm not a resident of West Bengal. Provide me the list of the best colleges that I can get according to my Rank. Also provide me the list of all the affiliated colleges under JECA ranking wise.
  • #143579
    Here on IndiaStudyChannel.Com you will find most of the MCA colleges which are available in India. Complete contact details of these colleges are available here on this site. Only you need to select appropriate searching words to get relevant details.

Refer this section of "Colleges" to find more details.

• #143668
    Thanks for asking such a good question. But you do not have specified that you are looking for a govt. college or a private one? Please specify it. Then it will be easier for me to help you out.
    But you can do it also in your own. Search for a particular college in internet, see the placement record, teach stuffs, the facilities that it is offering to their students etc.

• #143677
    I'm asking about the best college I can get according to my ranking in JECA 2017. Provide me the list of the best college that I can get according to this rank. You can include both private and govt college in the list.

• #143683
    You have qualified JECA and your rank is 51 under General category. So, you can expect to get admission in good colleges in MCA. Try to take admission in Jadavpur University. It is considered best in West Bengal for the purpose of MCA.

You have sought a list of MCA colleges which admit students on the basis of JECA. Please check the link given below. The list is more or less comprehensive.
    Link: http://collegedunia.com/mca/west-bengal-colleges