After completing B Ed in Urdu medium, what is the next step?

Wondering what is the next step after BEd? Looking out for career guidance? Check out this page for response to yuor career related queries.

I am perusing B Ed., Second year in Urdu medium and my course will be completed in December. I am thinking about the future after my course. Is it very helpful to go for degree M P CSC branch?
    Else what should I do?
    After completing my course in how many ways can I plan my education and career? Can you also suggest tips to prepare for any entrance exam?
  • #143642
    What degree you have studied before joining in B.Ed. Are you a arts student or science student. These details are missing. However thinking that you have degree and now you are doing your B. Ed, i suggest you can join as a teacher in any school either government or private. You have to select a good school, if is private, so that they pay reasonably.
    You can do your post graduation while doing your teacher job. Once you finish your post graduation you can opt for lecturer post. So it is better to start career immediately after finishing your B.Ed.

• #143654
    As you have mentioned that you are pursuing B.Ed., it is understood that you are interested in teaching as a career. B.Ed. in Urdu will give good scopes of teaching in government as well as private institutes where Urdu is included in their curriculum. There are some national and state level examinations conducted by government every year teaching jobs and scoring good in those examination will open the doors for success.
    If you want to teach college level students, it is advisable to pursue M.Ed and then PhD. This will give you excellent job options with very good pay scale.
    As you have selected Urdu as your specialization, you can continue your studies along with your job. You ca join any school for teaching and ca pursue your M.Ed/ PhD through correspondence where you do not need t attend regular classes.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• #143681
    1. You are pursuing B.Ed. This means that at least you are a Graduate, may be a Post-Graduate. Furthermore, B.Ed. degree holders prepare themselves for teaching. So,your first priority is teaching.

2. You can apply for any teaching vacancy. As you are doing B.Ed. in Urdu medium, you have addditional advantage of applying for the post of Teacher (in your subject) in Madrasas of your State (i.e., Madhya Pradesh).

3. If you are a Post-Graduate, you can also opt for lectureship after qualifying NET/SLET.

4. You won''t face any disadvantage because of your medium of study because Urdu is a scheduled language of India. You can appear in any competitive examination if you are within the upper-age limit of the particular post.

• #143690
    As you have done a B Ed degree it is cleared that you are inclined to teaching jobs. But you do not have cleared that you had done your masters or not. If masters is not done then do it now. then you can go for teaching jobs in private or public school. now a day school teaching jobs has a very good package.
    As you are doing B Ed in Urdu medium you can apply for teaching jobs in Madrasa service commission in concerned state. Here you will get an added advantage.
    Lastly if you are looking for college jobs you may do your M Ed and PHD. Then you can be eligible for service in college. Otherwise you can sit for NET or SLET , qualify it and then get teaching jobs in college.