About Intermediate Second year completion

Interested in completing Inter after a break? Searching for whether it is possible? Find advice from experts on this page.

I have completed my Inter 1st year in the year 2013 but I did not study my Inter second year. Due to some reasons I had a break with my education and then I joined event management and completed it. Now I want to complete my Inter second year. Is it possible to complete inter second year now or else I have to complete the two years? Can you provide guidance?
  • #143641
    It is possible to complete your 2nd year Intermediate now without any problem. You want to join the college or study privately. Anything is possible. You have marks lists of first year. Did you pass in all subjects. Then there will not be any problem. Go to any college of your choice and apply for a seat. basin on the seat vacancies they will get you admitted. You can study as private candidate also if you have no practicals exams in your group.

• #143691
    As you have completed your 1st year it is not problem to get admission in 2nd year if you have passed in all your subjects. Choose any college of your choice and take admission. you can also study from a private manner if you are pursuing a job.