• Category: Women

My mom's breasts sagginess problem.

Have a problem of sagged breasts? Want to know a solution? On this Ask Expert page you can read responses for yuor query.

My mom is 50 years old. Her breast size is 42b. But now her breasts have sagged. I want to know if there is a way so that I could make her breasts stiff again?
    I want to know if there is a way like by pressing or massaging?
    She is upset now.
  • #143655
    The breast sagging at the age of 5 is normal and there is nothing wrong in terms of medical science. It happens because of decreasing level of estrogen hormone and if you are able to manage this hormone levels in your body, you can save your breast from sagging.
    We cannot treat these sagging breast completely but yes, we can improve them by below mentioned remedies-
    • Try to control over frequent weight change. Do not gain or loose weight very frequently.

• Do Olive oil massage with light pressure on breast at least thrice a week. Olive oil helps to keep the skin texture and its elasticity. It also improves blood flow on surface and empowers muscles growth in breast.

• Practicing some Yoga postures also helps in this problem.

• Some people also suggest ice massage on and around the breast to solve the problem of sagging breast.

• Use of Moisturizer containing Vitamin E also helps curing sagging breast.

• Some herbal treatments are also available which includes balanced intake of fenugreek seeds, Fennel seeds, etc. They helps to monitor and manage the level of hormones in your body.

Apart from all the above mentioned home based remedies, people also go for surgery and medication which I do not advise anyone until your problem is very much severe.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!