• Category: Colleges

Compare between Central University of Haryana and Central University of Karnataka.

Confused about the best Central Universities? Looking out for comparison of universities? Find advice from experts on this page.

I want the experts to help me out in choosing which is the best between Central University of Haryana and Central University of Karnataka. for doing MCA.
    Provide me the placement records of this universities.
    Fees structure of the both universities and well detailed information about the both.
    I want to know which is the best university so I can take admission.
  • #145257
    Central University of Haryana and Central University of Karnataka both are deemed University.They both are best for doing MCA. If you are north Indian then you should go for Central University of Haryana and if you are from Sooth India then the Central University of Karnataka is best for you. The fees of Central University of Karnataka is less than Central University of Haryana. The placement of Central University of Karnataka is more than Central University of Haryana. As bangalore is IT hub which is in Karnataka. Mainly every company office is in bangalore. So for placement view and opportunity basis Central University of Karnataka is best for doing MCA.