Query regarding investment banking

Aspiring to make a career in investment banking? Looking out for tips and suggestions? Here, you can go through answers from experts which may help you to build your career.

I am a newly qualified Chartered Accountant. I am interested in Capital Market and Investment Banking and want to pursue it as my career.
Following are my queries:
1) Should I pursue MBA (Finance) from top colleges or purse CFA. I have heard from some people that if you want to get into Investment Banking in India then you should have a MBA degree from top B-School.
2) CFA will be more beneficial if you want to work abroad. In India, Companies tend to hire a MBA instead of a CFA. Heard that CFA is not widely recognised in India. Is it true?.
3) What kind of Job Profile can I get with CA+MBA (Finance)?
4) I guess it will be much better to purse MBA now and then to clear the CFA levels while doing the job. Is tat correct?