• Category: General Medicine

Incorrect Nationality entry in NEET

Having a problem while filling NEET application? Searching for information about what documentation to prepare for grievance? Here, on this Ask Expert page you can find responses to your query.

My Daughter is an OCI/US Citizen. At Sri Chaitanya, they asked for my daughter's Aadhar and filled the Nationality as Indian in the NEET application.
    I realised the error immediately and requested CBSE NEET to correct it right away and multiple times during the correction window.
    I got consistent messages saying that this "does not affect her merit or candidature" - hence correction not required.

What documentation should I prepare for submission at the NEET counselling time?
    I have the NEET grievance filings and their responses.
  • NEET OCI CHANGE REQUEST (43519-1-NEET-OCI-CHANGE-REQUEST.pdf)
  • #145228
    Your Daughter is an OCI/US Citizen. At Sri Chaitanya, they asked you for your daughter's Aadhar and filled the Nationality as Indian in the NEET application. You realised the error immediately and requested CBSE NEET to correct it right away and multiple times during the correction window.You got consistent messages saying that this "does not affect her merit or candidature" - hence correction not required.

You have the NEET grievance filings and their responses.

>> You should take printout of the messages received by them and the query that have you sent by you to them as a proof. And also type a self declaration form that you have done a mistake in filling the form type Indian student while your daughter is not Indian student.Other documents that you required are :- Identity Proof, Home address Proof, Graduation and School certificates and all other certificates that are mentioned in application form

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Ask Experts Section