• Category: Professional Courses

Best institutes for M.E. or M.Tech. in Electronics & Communications Engg correspondence courses

Planning to pursue M.E. or M.Tech. correspondence courses in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Know from the expert responses posted below the best colleges and universities in India offering this course.

I had completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications engineering in 2009. I am working in the core Electronics industry. I want to do a correspondence PG Course, specifically M.E /M.Tech. in Electronics and Communications Engineering. Please suggest which institutes are offering Correspondence courses in this field, preferably in Hyderabad or in the State of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or any other top universities in India.
  • #143775
    In fact, persuasion of post - graduation in Electronics through correspondance proves advantageous in case one is engaged in job and there is paucity of time for attending a regular course from a recognised university.
    There are a number of open universities catering to the needs of aspirants and a post graduation - degree can be achieved through the the following open universities.
    1) Annamalai - university
    2) Indira Gandhi National Open University
    3) Karnataka Open University
    4) Andhra - university
    Now it is up to you to decide which one would suit you most. However, I would suggest you to take up the course of Annamalai - university since this one is the oldest university opened in 1929 and is pioneer in offering quality education. Next to it is Indira Gandhi National University which has achieved distinction in quality - education in almost all fields of education.

• #143776
    M.Tech in Electronics and communication Engineering is being offered by Institute of Engineers(India). For getting admission one should have passed B.Tech/B.E in ECE with a minimum of 60% marks. One should have minimum 3 years academic/ industrial experience n for getting admission. Candidates who passed AMIE with experience are also eligible. For further details one can visit www.ieindia.org.
    Wisdom school of Management, Bangalore and Pune is also offering M.Tech by distance education. EIMES university is also offering the same course.
    The best is Institute of Engineers.

• #144027

I think the MTech in electronics and communication is nice course for btech students. There is lots of students are struggling with content writing for his or her assignments or projects. So use the best content writing services for your best works.