• Category: Engineering Jobs

Regarding placement in NPTI

Want to know about Hydro power plant course in NPTI INSTITUTE? Check out all important details here including the placement after completing the course.

I have completed my B.E degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I am planning to apply for Hydro power plant course in NPTI INSTITUTE , So if I apply for that 39 weeks course, will I get placements?
  • #144001
    NPTI (National Power Training Institute) is a society registered under Ministry of Power, Government of India and is engaged in training in Power Sector. It is a reputed institute in this field.

After doing the diploma in hydro power plant course you will have option to apply in various state electricity boards or organisations engaged in hydro power genration, control and distribution.

This is a specialized training and related only to hydro power entities so it will have a limited scope to that extent. However with your basic BE degree qualification you can appear in examination for graduate trainee program of various Govt/PSU organisations like NTPC, Coal India, ONGC, IOC, BEML, BHEL etc.