There are a number of good career options after B.Sc. To name a few: -
1. If you are good at your subject, you can always go for higher studies. After masters' course, you can give NET (National Eligibility Test) exam. On qualifying it, you are eligible for applying for the post of assistant professor at various universities and colleges. Also, it makes you eligible for PhD course. On qualifying NET with a certain number of marks, you will also get stipend during your PhD. Further, there are coaching institutes which offer a very lucrative salary along with many perks. So, if you don't want to go for professor's job, you can go for these coaching institutes.
2. UPSC is another very good option if you have the patience and determination to work hard regularly for a period of 1-2 years. After this hard work, life is really good. The income is really good along with many perks. The job is really respectable and you get lot of powers.
3. SSC-CGL:- It stands for Staff Selection Commission-Combined graduate level examination. Through this, you can apply for various group B and group C posts. The important jobs through CGL are income tax inspector, central excise inspector, assistant audit officer, preventive officers etc. For more information, refer the official website ssc.nic.in.
4. Banking jobs:- you can apply for various government and private banks for many positions. Bank PO is one of such exams. It's a good job with a decent salary and other perks.
5. Defense forces:- After B.Sc. you are eligible for exams like CDS, AFCAT etc through which you can enter the defense forces as an officer.
6. MBA is also a good option. It should also be noted that if you opt for MBA, you would have to study something completely different. It's about management and thus is easy for the students with commerce background. While pursuing MBA, a B.sc. students would have to put extra efforts.
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.