• Category: Finance and Banking Jobs

Can I apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 CRP RRBs VI Officer Scale-I, II, III

Want to join IBPS? Searching for the eligibility criteria? On this Ask Expert page you can check out suggestions from experts.

I have just completed my graduation. I read in the news for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 CRP RRBs VI Officer Scale-I, II, III.
    To apply for this, candidate should be atleast 18 years old. I'll be 18 years on 6th November 2017. Can I apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 CRP RRBs VI Officer Scale-I, II, III?
  • #144042
    The notification now in IBPS.in (/wp-content/uploads/Detail_Advt_CRP_RRB_VI_final.pdf) says Age: (As on 01.07.2017). Hence you should be in the eligible age as on 01-07-2017. It also adds that
    "For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1989 and later than 01.07.1999 (both dates inclusive".
    You may verify for yourself and apply if only eligible.

• #144049
    I have gone through the advertizement in hindustan times and there are posts of officer scale-I , II, III and office assistants but age for officer scale-I and office assistant should be compled 18 years as on 01.07.2017 while for scale-II and III it is 21 years as on 01.07.2017 but your age is falling short by a few months.

It is also mentioned there that for certain categories there is age relaxation. The details can be found out from -

www.ibpsrecruitment.in

You can ask specific questions also in the above site.

• #144116
    As I go through this advertisement the minimum age that specified in the eligibility criteria section is - 18 years. the age should be counted as on 1-7-17. But you will complete your 18 years on 6 oct which means you are short in age and it clearly shows that you are not eligible for the post.
    Do not loose hope, work hard to prepare for the next year's exam.