Related to admission process in Banaras Hindu University

Would like to get admission related info in BHU after provisionally admission to a course B.com ? Get all related info here provided by our experts.

I recently get the information about my admission in Rajiv Gandhi south campus BHU Mirzapur and accordingly I had deposited the fees and other necessary documents. Now I am provisionally admitted to the course i.e. B.com honors. But I had not yet locked the seat as I am looking for upgradation if possible. So all I want to know is that is it necessary to lock my seat before the closure of admission process in that course and when will I get the admit card and when will the classes start there. I am really worried. Please help!
  • #145203
    To get admission in Banaras Hindu University you have to give BHU B.Com Entrance Exam. BHU UET entrance examination can be filled online on BHU website. Yes you will get admission in BHU after provisionally admission to a course B.com in other university. As you get get the information about my admission in Rajiv Gandhi south campus BHU Mirzapur and accordingly had deposited the fees and other necessary documents.