What do I do since I am so worried about my year

Have a query about engineering results? Wondering if failure in second semester is eligible for taking admission into the third semester? Read the answers on this page and get a resolution to your worries.

I have failed in 2nd semester in BCE in APSU REWA affiliated PGC college in Satna, MP. Can I go to 3rd semester?
  • #144231
    As you got failed in your 2nd semester so you have to give a supplementary exam on the concerned paper. You will be allowed to sit for 3rd semester along with the supplementary paper from the 2nd semester. No year will be lack as it is an engineering course. So, read attentively and work hard to clear your papers for the exam. Best of luck for your exams.

• #144233
    Generally in any graduation course detention system is not there for one or two backlogs. You can continue your 3rd semester. But you should complete all papers before you complete the final year. Even you can complete with final year. But only thing is for the individual it is very difficult to complete all together. So one should keep in mind that completion of subjects semester wise is very useful. You need not worry about a year wastage. Go ahead with studies and complete.

• #144391
    As you have failed in the 2nd semestar, you can't go to the 3rd semestar till you clear stipulated number of papers taught in the 2nd semestar. So, your first priority is to study very hard and clear the 2nd semestar during the next semestar. Determination and hard work will definitely solve the problem. Have confidence on yourself.