Mr. Santosh Kumar Singh, Are you interested in getting answers for your questions or you want to test the knowledge of the people. I got this doubt after seeing your second post in this questions. However coming to answers, I want to say you that HR questions will be same but answers will vary from person to person. There are no correct answers and wrong answers.
1. The weakness of a person varies from individual. I may be weak in speaking. Another person may be weak in writing. Some persons may be weak in time management. Even some may be weak in giving time to his family by performing office works extra hours
2. You require people to work. You have the requirement of persons in helping you doing your business. For that the persons should have certain educational qualifications and experience. I have that background. I am also looking for a job like this. So our interest are matching and if you hire me it is a win win situation for both.
3. I may get angry out of wrongdoings of others. But I will not show my anger to them immediately. I will try to correct them in a logical way.
4. My goal is to flourish in my career and contribute for the benefit of company as well as myself. I want to be a good human being and achieve highest position in my area of work.
5. My strength is my ability to be methodical and logical in my approach towards tasks.
6.You have seen my resume. You yourselves can decide on that.
7. I don't like changing jobs very frequently. AS long as the company is taking care of me well and my bosses are happy with my work and I get sufficient encouragement from them, I don't see any reason for changing the job.