In order to arrest the fungal - infection, care should be taken to keep the area dry so that there is no progression of the disease. I would advise you to take a few tips to get rid of the the infection.
1) First of all, care should be taken to wipe out constipation in case you are suffering from it. You may consume at least 2.5 litre of water to flush out the toxins. This will help you in tackling the disease.
2) Neem leaves are anti- fungal and antibacterial in nature and hence its consumption of five to six Neem - leaves after thorough washing should be chewed twice in the empty stomach and the you may get desirable effect within a week. However continue the treatment for a month.
3) Aloe - Vera gel may be applied thoroughly in the affected area at least tewice in a day. This works wonders in case of fungal - infection.
4) Very often deficiency of vitamins, particularly Vitamin B complex may cause difficulty in eliminating the skin - disorder and so you may take a tab of Vitamin - complex regularly.
5) Avoid the use of excess spice and oil in your food and also desist from fast foods.
6) Taking a pinch of turmeric powder in along with warm hot milk for some days would also produce positive result since turmeric is anti fungal and anti bacterial in nature.
Even after using these tips, you fail to get a desired result, you should meet the Physcian in order to arrest the issue.