Is global Educare trust approved by UGC

Have a query about medical education? Searching for information about the medical institutes approved by UGC in Gujarat? Check out this page for responses from experts and resolve your queries.

Query about the "Global Institute of Medical Science" run by Global Educate Trust, Baroda in Gujrat.
    Is this institute approved by UGC or any Govt.within India?
    Can you provide details about it? I think it's fake and very toxic to people who are willing to get education from this institute?
  • #144945
    I have checked both UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in) and IMA website (www.ima-inia.org). I have not found any mention of Global Institute of Medical Science, Vadodara, Gujarat. So, I think that students going to take admission in this Institute must exercise adequate caution before taking admission.

• #144971
    University Grant Commission keeps a large data related to various types of universities in India at its site www.ugc.ac.in

There is data related to Centre Universities, State Universities, Deemed Universities, Private Universities and fake universities.

The institute mentioned in the query - Global Institute of Medical Science, Gujarat does not figure anywhere in the various lists published by UGC.

We can conclude that it is a private educational institute not recognised by UGC.
    One should be careful before enrolling there as the degree awarded will not be recognised.

• #145032
    As per as you told "Global Institute of Medical Science" run by Global Educate Trust, Baroda in Gujrat. The details of all colleges or institutes that are approved by University Grant Commission(UGC) information available on UGC website. I doesn't find any information about Global Institute of Medical Science, baroda in UGC website. So beware of taking admission while confirming all details. Now these days many fake college are in market. Check UGC list of institutes before taking admission