I am greatly impression with your idea to start a NGO for the motto of social uplift, agriculture and rural livelihood development for people of Uttar Pradesh and after some time for the entire India. As you have said NGO will also work for the care of the environment, plantation and helping in education to poor people, making self help groups, development of skills for small cottage industry etc. The idea is very good and clear.
I suggest name is Be with the Environment.
To start and run NGO (Non Governmental Organization/Non Profit Organization) is a long process.
NGO can be registered as trusts, societies, or a private limited non profit company, under section-8 companies in India. To start NGO you must know these things :-
1. Issues and mission that your NGO wants to address
2. Before registration of NGO you must need to have a governing body that will be responsible for all activities and decisions of the NGO.
3. NGO are formed by legally process in India so you must required documents bylaws that contain the name and address of the NGO, mission and objectives, details of governing body members.
4. In India you have to register an NGO under any of the Acts Indian Trusts Act or Societies Registration Act or Companies Act.
5. How you will raise funds for NGO
6. Objective and mission of NGO must be clear.There must be a clean vision about the mission of the NGO