Honestly, There are no ways to increase the capacity of our mobile batteries. Each phone has different type of batteries with different range of power back capacity. Performance of our phone battery is impacted by various reasons.
1. How long you are using the phone?
You can notice that new phones use to withstand for long period of time while old phone batteries dry out quickly. All electrical and electronic products degrade our period of time so as batteries. The more we use the more it will degrade.
2. What are all things you are doing with your phone?
We are doing various things with our phone, taking pictures, recording videos, surfing internet, listening songs and more others. Each activity consumes different amount of our battery capacity. For Example, Surfing internet will consume more power than listening songs. In such cases, some can listen songs for hours while other can surf internet for 1 or 2 hours.
Here are some of the tips to keep your phone battery life healthy,
1. Use the same charger given with your phone. Each phone batteries has different capacity range and voltage specification. Using cheap or local mobile charger will degrade your phone battery capacity.
2. Avoid charging batteries till 100%. Having fully charged battery seems to be good but in reality it will block the movement of free electrons inside the battery as it is already filled up. So it is good to charge the battery till 90% or around.
3. Stop using your phone when the battery is critically low less than 10%. In such cases, It will consume more power and release higher SAR radiation.
4. Change your phone to flight mode where you don't have network coverage. Whether we are using our phone or not, it will always try to stay connected with network. Searching for the network will consume more power than most of the regular task. You can notify your phone charge is drying out while traveling to remote areas.
Whatever happens life should move on...