• Category: Study Abroad

How to get Transcript for ITI course

Do you want to know the procedure involved in getting the transcript of ITI? Our ISC experts would help you and check this page to know about it.

I did my industrial training course of Eelectrician in Sri Venkateswara ITI, Kadapa. I'm trying to migrate to Canada. The Canadian embassy asking me to submit ITI certificate Transcript. Is it possible to get in Andhra Pradesh? What is the procedure and to whom I have to contact? Please Help me out.

ITI Certificate

• #145262
    You have to contact state technical training board through the college you have studied. They will give you the required information. There will be an application form, which is to be filled by you with all details including your personal details, years of study, course and specialisation. You have to attach copies of marks list and pass certificate.
    You have to submit in the college. They will forward it to concerned section of board.Some institutions will give this free of cost but some will charge some fees. This information you have to get from your college.

• #145278
    The transcript means your details of marksheet, year of passing, position held, subjects etc all the information for all the years from your school level to date.
    This gives a composite record of students educational records at a glance at one place. This is to be issued by the education board office under which your school or IT I comes.
    You have to apply as per the procedure and deposit the fees if any and get it for your reference and records as required in Canada.
    In western countries this is a common document but in India it is seldom used.
    If your school/college authority are not aware of this you have to explain them.

• #145279
    Dr.N. V Srinivas garu... And Neeru Bhatt.. Thank you for your valuable suggestions.. I contacted that ITI where I was completed my course as a electrician... That Principal said transcript for Engineering diploma, graduation or PG level. It's not available for ITI course... I confused..Is it true? But why in immigration purpose they are asking???

• #145295
    This type of composite format (transcript) is more common in western countries and as a general requirement they are asking it from all the countries whether those things are prevalent here or not.

If you can not get it from your college or institution then you can do one thing. You prepare it yourself or get it prepared from a computer typing person. On the top you mention your name, DOB, fathers name, address, passport number etc and after that mention your qualification from school level in chronological order by giving the year of passing out, name of the course (like high school or intermediate), marks obtained, division or score if any, subjects taken etc. If you can manage you can make it in a tabular format also and check it thoroughly and sign it yourself and put a date on left side. Write a heading also on top like 'ITI Transcript' Make it in a good presentable form and take to your lecturer or principal and request them to countersign it and seal it. They will ask their staff or teachers to check it before signing. The person who is checking can sign on the left side after writing 'checked ' and after that principal or some senior lecturer should not have any problem in countersigning it. Seal of the institution is must.

Try this and good luck.

• #145302
    Dear Mr. Umesh,
    First of all I'm thanking to you for the useful response in my case. I appreciate your help from bottom of the heart. I would like to follow your instructions, if can't get. Thank you so much for the information.

• #146772

Dear Mani.
    Did you get your transcripts. What is the formalities? Could you please update the procedure.