• Category: Science and Technology

How to connect smartphone to TV

Want to connect your Android 4G smartphone to the television to view online videos? Learn from experts if this is possible and the method to do so.

Nowadays, almost everyone has smartphone and Television in his home and trend of online web series is increasing day by day. This development led to a question in my mind which I am asking. I have a 4G smartphone and wish to connect it to my TV to see online videos but do not know the procedure to connect. Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to connect my Android 4G phone to the TV?
  • #145325
    MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable if supported can be used to connect your android phone to TV . You can also connect your screen using Miracast or Chromecast wirelessly. An adaptor is required if your TV doesn't support MHL or you have a SlimPort device. If you're using MHL it's likely you'll need an external power source: MHL 3 can draw up to 10 watts from its host device.
    With SlimPort no external power supply is needed. It draws a small amount of power from your device.

• #145340
    You want to connect your Android 4G smartphone to the television to view online videos, For this you need MHL/SlimPort (via Micro-USB) or Micro-HDMI cable to connect. Nearly all smartphones and tablets can plug into an HDMI-ready TV. One side of cable end plugs into your phone or tablet and the other side of cable plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Once your device is connected you will display on your phone will also show up on your TV.