Uploading of My Baby Dance Videos on movie songs on monetized youtube channel?

Want to upload a video of baby dance on YouTube to monetize it? Know from this Ask Expert page whether you can do so and how to do it.

I want to know if I can upload My Baby Dance Videos on movie songs on the monetized YouTube channel? I am asking because I have been seen many such type videos. So please advise.
  • #145320
    As far as I know you can upload your videos and photos on you tube. My friends have done many times. But to get revenue from the same, your videos should become more popular and many views have to be there. Otherwise they may not consider for revenue. You can think of ways and means to improve the visibility of your video so that many views will come. Once more views are coming you will get money also. Please try.

• #145332
    If you have already having a registered channel in youtube and you are enrolled in their revenue sharing model you must be getting some revenue from them time to time. In case you are not getting revenue then your channel may not be getting sufficient visitors which is the basic need for revenue generation. It also means that you have to put more creative videos in your channel to attract traffic to it.

Regarding baby dance videos there is no issue to upload them but again try to make them of outstanding quality in terms of presentation and content so that it attracts traffic to your site and that in turn generates revenue for you.

• #145338
    You must to follow following steps to upload My Baby Dance Videos on movie songs on the monetized YouTube channel are :-
    1. You must sign in to your YouTube account.
    2.From the top right of screen select your account icon > Creator Studio.
    3. In the left menu there is option select Channel > Status and features.
    4.Then click under "Monetization," click Enable.
    5.Then follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube Partner Program Terms.
    6.Then sign up for AdSense.
    7.Then set monetization preferences
    8. click on confirm you want to monetize for all your existing and future videos.
    9. Check the boxes under Ads formats to choose the types of ads you want to show and click Save.
    10. Once your channel has 10,000 views youtube review your application to make sure your channel activity adheres to the YouTube Partner Program policies