Searching home tuitions in Delhi

Looking out for earning money by taking home tuitions? Wondering how to go about this? Find advice from experts on this page.

How can I search home tution without paying any fee? I am trying to do work or want to teach but every consultancy wants to fee for giving job in Janakpuri region. If you have any idea then do provide information. I am doing preparation for IES in Delhi so I want to earn some money with this role but I am not successful in this field.
  • #145496
    There are many websites in which you can post about yourself. many websites like mytutor, hiringtutor and many more websites through which you can find students who wants tutor. You can also give online classes.In this you can be a tutor without investment and earn some money part time.

• #145511
    As per information available in internet there are many tuition jobs available in Delhi. Only thing is you have to go through them and talk at the contact number and negotiate the amount as well as timings and other terms and conditions.

I can give you some addresses to begin with -
    myprivatetutor.com
    indeed.co.in
    sulekha.com
    hometuitiondelhi.com

Another thing Which you can try is in your locality you paste some advertisements at select places with your subjects and your mobile number. This way you will be able to catch a prospective student seeking tuitions near your house and you can save a lot of time in travel.

• #145513
    Even to hire a domestic help through an agency we need to pay 1 months salary for their consultancy services. I am not surprised that you have been quoted a price to get a tuition job. Apart from what the members have suggested, if your record is good and you are a good teacher, its a matter of time before you land a job.
    There are many residential apartments in many metro cities and I don't think Delhi is different. Please try approaching the apartment association where in members who are residents themselves can help you after checking your credentials. In Bangalore, there is great demand for teachers who do home tuition at apartments. Once you approach a few apartments and land one job, then it's a few months to start getting other offers as parents want a teacher who is good in the subjects, teaches with interest and above all a safe person for their children.

• #145515
    In Delhi, students from all over India come to prepare for Indian Civil Services Exam. and also for various other examinations. Many such candidates give coaching and earn a huge amount of money. I have seen many cases where such students eventually stopped preparing for Civil Services or other examinations and started earning huge amount of money by giving tuition at various levels. But like many other professions, you have to struggle a lot during initial days.

I suggest you to discuss the matter with some of your trusted friends and visit some of the coaching institutes of your locality. You have to explore the locality in detail where you stay, I know that there are many such institutes at Satya Niketan, Ber Sarai, Katwaria Sarai, Mukherjee Nagar, etc. Even at Janak Puri and adjacent Dwarka, you will definitely find many such tuition centres/institutes,

• #145534
    I will suggest you to search a good tuitor at the following site. You can search and post your vacancy here.
    http://www.studyalways.com/tutor-jobs/request.aspx

• #145549
    Delhi is a place where lot of educational activities are going and it should not be difficult to find suitable candidates for tuitions.
    Only thing is you have to keep a watch in classified ads in local papers or local information through yellow pages to find the exact subject match and the conditions under which you want to teach the students.