• Category: Technology

Mobile app name which provides ARF player option in android mobile

Interested in watching video files on android mobile? want to which apps are suitable for playing .arf files? Here, on this page check out the list of apps which can play these files.

I am using OnePlusthree mobile which was anroid OS supported. Now I want to know the app names which support .ARF file(webex recorded file)player so that I can watch all ARF players in my mobile. CAn you suggest the names of the free apps?
  • #145622

ARF (WebEx Advanced Recording Format) is a file extension for the WebEx advanced recording file from a network-based recording. When you use WebEx recording function to record online conference for playback, you can directly download ARF file in WebEx's server. An ARF file carries various data from a recorded online meeting, such as video data, index and attendees list and information on other details.

You can play ARF videos with "WebEx Player".WebEx Network Recording Player to open ARF files on Windows 8/7/10 or Mac OS X El Capitan10.11. But sometimes you may also want to edit ARF contents with Adobe Premier or play ARF files on mobile device. To solve your problem, here we sincerely recommend the powerful ARF player, Screen Recorder, which is the screen capture to help you to directly record ARF to MP4 for playing WebEx network recording.

• #145644
    My question was request for mobile app names to play that arf files in Mobile (anroid) , I knew that laptop supporting software details. . please provide exact app name.