• Category: Banking

How to deactivate One Assist Card protection plan from ICICI Bank?

Have a query about using One Assist Card? Searching for the exact procedure to deactivate the card? On this page you can read suggestions from experts and follow the step by step process for deactivation.

I had activated the One Assist Card protection plan couple of years ago from ICICI Bank. The plan ensures more protection for my cards associated with ICICI Bank for which I am paying yearly fee. Now, I would like to discontinue from the One Assist plan. But I am not sure how to do it? Can anyone tell me how to deactivate the One Assist plan?
  • #145668
    You can apply to the company through a written letter asking for the deactivation of protection. You have to give14 days prior notice.The Insurance Fee on a pro-rata basis may be returned to you, subject to a minimum retention of 50% of the total fees. You should not have any premium due on the date of your written notice. No refund of premium shall be due on cancellation if you have made a claim under the policy. No premium amount will be paid if the cancellation notice is given 9 months after the inception of the policy.