• Category: School Homework Help

Case study about database server change?

Interested in knowing about changing a hosting service? Worried about database security? Here, on this page read suggestions from experts and resolve your query.

I have question on hosting topic. I am paying for hosting 30$ a month, and recently the owner of the service raised payment 2 times. I want to remove my case study writing service , but I am worried about what he can do with the database. Are my worries causeless?
  • #145736
    I don't think he can do much with the database. If at all he wanted to do something he can do that while he is working for you also. When you have a doubt on his honesty, you better remove the service now itself. Otherwise, if you continue with him you will be feeding further database, he will have more access to your works. So continuing with him is giving him will be a double advantage to him. He will access to already given data and he will have some more data with him further. The service provider can't-do anything. But before removing you should see the terms in the contract and you have to see on which ground you are terminating him. Otherwise, it will become a breach of the agreement.

• #145739
    It would be worthwhile first to check the fine print of the Contractural agreement and see the sub-clauses for mandatory confidentiality paragraphs regarding data exchange between both parties and the justifiable reasons for termination of services, compensation payment for disgruntled parties and the jurisdiction for settlement of any legal issues if any. This would give you an idea of where you stand in terms of termination and integrity of the database. It is always wise to assume that the database can be misused in such scenarios, now you can make a list of the adverse ways that your data can be used and start making plans to reduce its impact.

• #145748
    Generally the good and reputed service providers will never misuse or misplace the customers data as it will affect their reputation and even business.

There is always a term and condition and contractual obligation between the service provider and customer. So I think your apprehension may not come true. Now a days many people are using such services and you can go through some forums in internet where these things are discussed and you can feel the situations today worldwide in this matter. You can even see issues related to your service provider.

Anyway you can at your option always close your account with them.

• #145820
    Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic download youtube videos mp3

• #145937

Love to play and share this addiction solitaire card game.One of the most popular and entertaining game the you can play this free and online .Follow this web link free addiction solitaire online and play the game even without register or download the game.Thank you so much guys for this most exciting card game.

• #146577

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect way? I have a undertaking that I'm just now working on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

centralbrasil.com