• Category: Exam Questions

About cancellation of Intermediate exam

Wondering how to cancel an intermediate exam given twice? Worried that it may create a problem in getting a government job? Check out this page for response from Experts to your queries.

I had given two time exams for Intermediate in different college, different registration and different session from same board 2012 and 2013 respectively.
    The 10 certificate and all details was same for all two exams.
    Currently I am using my one Intermediate result for graduation and for PG.
    And I am preparing for govt exams as well.
    Is there any issue like it may block or I may get a drop after getting job?
    Or is any process of cancellation of one Intermediate result from Board?
    I am afraid that some people may go for RTI after my selection.
  • #145772
    As far as my knowledge goes there is nothing illegal about doing intermediate twice.

Only thing is you should use only one of them in all your future applications for job or higher education. You should consider the other certificate as non existent for all purposes. If by mistake you mention it somewhere you will be in problem.

There is no provision of cancelling or nullifying an intermediate certificate until unless it is fake.

• #145776
    You have to forget that you have appeared in Intermediate (Xth Standard) examination twice from different Boards. Even if it is not illegal, it is irrational. So, in future you must use the result/records of only one Intermediate examination everywhere uniformly. Otherwise, you have to face various questions which may be very uncomfortable.

I strongly advise you to use the records of one one Intermediate examination everywhere and try to forget about the other examination yourself.

Result of any examination cannot be cancelled.

• #145777
    Currently I am doing preparation for upsc exam. And afraid of what happen if I got selected and in process of document verification may be they caught and cancel my both certificate.
    I am appearing for mains now. And this point of time I got totally frustrated sir.

• #145778
    As appeared in intermediate exam twice in same board with different college and different year

• #145779
    I am advising you to use only one Intermediate record everywhere. Forget another one. I hope while filling up the form of Indian Civil Services, you have mentioned about only one examination. At the time of verification of documents, you have to produce the record of that examination only and not the other one.

• #145786
    It is not a problem if you have two intermediate certificates. But please remember that you have to use the same certificate for all purposes. You should not randomly use it. I know people who passed intermediate twice. They are in government jobs. No problem. Don,'t talk about the 2nd certificate anywhere and don,'t carry it with you anywhere even xerox copies also.

• #145792
    Thank you sir.
    One last question stuck in my mind that some guys knows that i have two intermediate result.
    And after selection if anyone claim on my result ,or go for RTI , will i loose that job ?

• #145797
    If you uniformly mention about only one Intermediate examination everywhere, there would be no problem. Even if, for argument's sake, people come to know about your second Intermediate examination, it is not a crime which calls for dismissal/removal from service.