• Category: Electronic Items

Opinion for buying a new phone. Is Redmi 4A or Redmi Note is good?

Confused between buying Redmi 4A and Redmi note? Searching for detailed comparison about the features, cost etc.? On this Ask Expert page you can find advice from experts and decide which one is better.

I am planning to buy a new phone. I have two shortlisted these two, Redmi 4A and Redmi note. I need to buy a phone which is cost worthy and also with the maximum number of features.
    So anyone please suggest some phones for me. My planned budget is 10000. It can vary. But i need good storage and camera specifications too. So can you help me in giving your commands for these Redmi 4a and redmi note.
  • #145780
    Important Features of Redmi 4A

1. It has a processor of 1.4GHz quad-core
    2. 2GB RAM
    3. 16GB Internal Memory
    4. Expandable up to 128 GB
    5. Rear Camera 13MP, Front Camera 5MP
    6. It is 4G device
    7. Approx Price: 6500

Important Features of Redmi Note 4

1. It has a processor of 2GHz octa-core
    2. 4GB RAM
    3. 64GB Internal Memory
    4. Expandable up to 128 GB
    5. Rear Camera 13MP, Front Camera 5MP
    6. It is 4G device
    7. Approx Price: 11000

Redmi Note 4 weighs heavier than Redmi 4A. The camera and storage are much better in Redmi Note 4. You will find few extra sensors in Note 4 than in 4A. Redmi 4A is budget friendly as you are getting almost every feature with just a few compromises in picture quality and storage. If it is for short-term use and if you are planning to buy a mobile very soon again, buying Redmi 4A is a better choice but if you plan to use it for long then Redmi Note is a better choice as it provides you with better storage and picture quality along with better processor.

• #145783
    The following are the features of the two types of phones you have asked for.
    Important Features of Redmi 4A: 1.4 GHz quad-core. 16 GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB, 2 GB RAM. It is having two cameras. Rear Camera is of 13MP and Front Camera is of 5 MP. The device is 4G. The approximate price is around Rs.7000/- plus taxes.
    Important Features of Redmi Note 4: The processor is 2 GHz octa-core. 64 GB internal memory and expandable up to 128 GB. RAM is of 4 GB. Two camera one is the rear camera(13MP) and the other is the front camera(5MP). It is a 4G device and the price will be around 11000/- + taxes.
    Please go through the details and decide on the model you like based on your liking and budget.

• #145799
    The Redmi Note4 is having a processor speed of 2GHz, RAM of 4GB and good storage of 64GB as compared to 1.4 GHz, 2GB and 16GB values respectively for Redmi 4A. On this account Redmi Note4 is a better device. Both are 4G device and their camera resolutions are same at 13MP and 5 MP for front and rear camera. There is a price difference of about Rs 4000 between the two models

As your budget is near 10000, I think Redmi Note4 is a better choice as it is available for about Rs 11000.