Given Intermediate Exam twice from the same Board in different years

Wondering whether giving any board exam twice is illegal? Worried that the results will be cancelled by the Board authorities? On this Ask Expert page check out advice from experts and resolve your worries.

I had given Intermediate Exam twice with different colleges from the same State Board. All documents of class 10 are same for both.
    And I passed 10 from CBSE gave my original migration certificate to only one college and xerox copy to another college. Zerox copy of Leaving Certificate is submitted to both.
    After 12 I am only using one certificate for all higher education as the another one is non existant for me.
    Is it illegal ? Or will my both results be cancelled if it comes under knowledge of Board authority?
  • #145873
    No problem. Give inter exam two times is not a problem. But use only one certificate in all the cases. Don't go for the other certificate.In any case, you are telling that you are using only one certificate. That is good. Continue the same. You will not have any problems in this matter as far as my knowledge goes. It is not illegal. No one will cancel your results. Go ahead.

• #145915
    Using two certificates of one Exam is illegal. You should only use that Certificate, which you got, by producing original migration certificate. These days verifications are easy and transparent. Sometimes the colleges are made cancel, which takes admission on xerox copies of the certificate. Many 10+2 schools affiliations are cancelled by Bihar Intermediate Board due to fake admissions.
    Service to mankind is service to God.