CA and wants to be software engineer

Aspiring to change career path from being a Chartered Accountant to a Software Engineer? Looking out for guidance to make this change? You can browse through this page and get ample guidance from experts here.

I need help. I am becoming a Chartered Accountant soon and after that I want to be a software engineer who helps in detecting hackers virus etc.
    Is there any way that I can become a software engineer after being a Chartered Accountant? Can anyone of you guide me?
    I know switching courses is not easy but I want to do new things.
  • #145906
    If you have interest in computer science then after completing your CA you can join some computer academy for attending courses of your choice.

Now your growth in computer line depends on how much you are already aware of computer applications and software. If you are already having basic knowledge then you can switch to a higher course of your choice.

You can get more information regarding computer courses of your choice at the following site -
    eccouncil.in
    udemy.com
    skillshare.com
    monstercrawler.com

• #145917
    There is no problem. After you complete your CA, join in some computer training centre and do certification courses. The people in the centre can advise you about the useful certificates to your profession. First, you can learn basics and then you can go for certification courses and after that basing on your time you can go for diploma also.

• #145918
    As suggested by the previous answers you can take up some special courses in that field. You can engage yourselves in practical tasks to enhance your knowledge joining relevant organisations in that field. You may search and take up with the organisations and security solution providers for the computer users. Then you will come to know the specifics and the relevant requirements.

However CA is also a dream profession for many. Hence put attention on i also and come out successful to be a professional CA. Sometimes you may find to carry on with both- software side and your CA side.