Since you are passing through the adolescent stage, your body needs some extra nutrients such as Protiens, Vitamins, minerals apart from the consumption of carbohydrate.
Now let us analyse the cause of excess segregation of sweets from the different points such as legs, arm - pits and palms. In fact, this is a normal phenomena of our body system to adjust the heat prevailing within our surroundings. The more is the heat in the surroundings, the more we are to sweat. Of course, we cannot ignore the stress - factors which may trigger more sweating.
I would recommend to follow a few simple tips in order to overcome the problems with which you are facing at this moment.
1) Consult your family physician and you should have frank discussion with him regarding your health issues. He may advise you for a blood test for liver function test, Thyroid profile, Kidney- function test and other pathological tests such as Blood sugar in your system and Vitamin B and Vitamin D content in your blood - cerum test. He would recommend you some tonics or medicines depending upon your blood reports.
2) Keep your self hydrated with sufficient intake of water and in that way you can enhance your metabolism.
3) You should take adequate care of your food by including eggs, chickens, Milk, Curd, dry fruits such as Almonds and Walnuts to supplement your body with enough nutrients apart from seasoned fruits such as apples, guavas, Papaya etc.
4) Avoid over stress and in that way you may arrest the dysfunction of hormonal - balance.
5) A simple ECG test will reveal the functioning of your heart and any anamoly indicating cardiovascular disease may be resolved with the appointments of heart - specialist.
So earlier you take steps in this direction, you would get better results.