Electronics lead to Automobiles

Are you in a dilemma about where to get detailed information of two wheeler parts? Searching for detailed information? check out This page for responses to your query.

I had done my B.E in ECE but due to some reasons I had to take over my own business of two wheeler spare parts on my own. As it is quite a different field, it became hard for me to adjust with this field but I had no other option. It is a must for me to have knowledge about each and every part of two wheeler.
    Are there any applications and manuals to have a look and prepare quickly? Are there any sites which will make it easy to learn?
  • #146030
    As you have done your ECE. you will have definitely a good advantage of learning of another Engineering subject is not very difficult. I think it is a spare parts selling business. What I suggest is go to good automobile repair workshops and talk to them about the various requirements that will generally move past in the market. Visit 2 or 3 big workshops and talk to them. If possible try to have an understanding with these shops so that they will be informing you their requirement and you will be obtaining the parts. You can give them some commission. Whenever you have time keep visiting their shops and try to get some good knowledge. This is like on the job training. By reading books or visiting websites you will not get required knowledge. On the job training is always better.

• #146050
    As per your query, I can tell you that E & C are similar to automobile knowledge. Since your an E&C student you can gain knowledge of automobile by watching videos on youtube because video presentation will give you more clear picture than theoretical presentation. All the basic you can learn in automobile.com site. To know or to be an expert you will learn slowly because many things will not be thought we learn it by practical experience. To have basic knowledge you can visit many sites in google by typing a keyword. Learn about the automobile.