SSC Document Verification issue

I am a BE (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate, I have filled SSC CHSL 2016-17 form with education qualification as BE - Electronics and Communication. And I hope I will clear the exam. Will it make any issue at the time of document verification.and if it is a issue can I edit it now.
  • #145987
    You might have written that result awaited. If the results are announced before verification there will not be any problem. Otherwise, they may disqualify your application. If you can edit the same it is better you do that. Please mention that written the final exam and awaiting the result. You can mention the percentage so far. I feel that will be a better option.

• #145988
    Dear Pravin, I suggest you to re post this thread in 'Ask Expert' section of ISC as you will be able to get the opinion and advise of the experts from their. You might not get the expected response from Forums section.
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

• #145989
    This thread is being shifted to the Ask Expert section.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.