Graduation stream issue in SSC CHSL document verification

Incorrect graduation stream mentioned in your SSC CHSL document? Get quick expert advice on whether you can rectify it and how to do so.

I am a BE (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate. I have filled SSC CHSL 2016-17 form with education qualification as BE - Electronics and Communication. I hope I will clear the exam. Will it make any issue at the time of document verification? If so, can I make the requisite changes now and how to do so?
  • #145990
    it is the branch name written in a different way. How this kind of silly mistakes will be done while filling the important documents. Concentration is required while doing such kind of works. However, you might have uploaded the certificates. In such case, there will not be an issue. You can send a communication to them by saying the mistake as a typographical mistake. Immediately you do that. There will not be any issue. I hope you will be successful. All the best to you.

• #145991

Dear Pravin, I suggest you to re post this thread in 'Ask Expert' section of ISC as you will be able to get the opinion and advise of the experts from their. You might not get the expected response from Forums section.
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

• #145992

This thread is being shifted to the Ask Expert section.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.