• Category: IT jobs

I need career building course details in it

Aspiring to make a career in the software industry? Searching for a career building course which may provide better employ ability? Check out this page for responses from experts to your queries.

I am completed MCA in 2013 and I work for a small company in different work. I lost my job in that company.
    I am interested in a software job in my career start stage. I have no chance do a job, and right now I want to do a course. Which course can you suggest to fill the gap between my software career?
  • #146064
    I think it is very difficult to get a software engineer job after 5 years of passing the course. Your experience is not also in the line. So it is very difficult. Even though you do some certification course. the question is your gap of 5 years. So what I suggest you is, as already you have done your MCA, you try for a lecturer post in any private college and join. Put up 2 or 3 years experience in that job. Lecturer posts are available at many private colleges. Getting that job may not be a problem. Once you put up 3 years service, with that teaching experience your subject will get updated and you can try your luck in a good organisation for software engineer post. This is the best I feel.

• #146065

Deleted as got posted two times.